Address: 1160, Baan Hill Road, LAMEROO, SA, 5302
Price:FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Land Details:776 hectares
Lot 3 "Baan Hill"
* Approximately 20 kms. s.w. of Lameroo, in an approximately 425-450 mm rainfall area.
* Approximately 776 Ha.- 1,917 Acres,(+ set aside) undulating warm healthy veldt
grass based grazing, plus flats.
* Mains power to submersible, + solar submersible, tanks, shed.
* Exceptionally well fenced, raceway to west.
* Cattle yards with convenient rubbled access to Baan Hill Road, steel ramp, Stockman Pro
Chute Crush, Calf Cradle.
The Hayward Family came into the district over 100 years ago, and have embraced new technology and practices along the way, being some of the first to embrace minimum till, buying their own Claymate Spreader, then a Spader. They have always maintained an appropriate balance of livestock and cropping enterprises, taking out The Blue Ribbon twice for their 1st.X Ewe Lambs in Naracoorte, and now also having the largest commercial herd of Speckle Park Cattle in S.A.
This property could be purchased along with 1 or 2 of the other adjoining Lots to the north if desired. In a reliable district, there is huge scope for increased productivity gains with pasture improvement. We strongly recommend your inspection.
"Hayward Farms" is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest Closing at 2 p.m. on Thursday the 10th. of October 2019.
Inquires to Greg Window 0427 582177.