Address: 329, Hayward Road, LAMEROO, SA, 5302
Price:FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Land Details:2365 hectares
AS A WHOLE - 2,365 HA "HAYWARD FARMS" 5,844 AC (+ heritage and set-aside)
INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT - WELL ESTABLISHED - WELL BALANCED CROP & GRAZE HOLDING
* Approximately 15 kms. s.w. Lameroo in an approx.400-440 mm rainfall district.
* 3 Adjoining properties connected by extensive raceway, exceptionally well fenced.
* Homestead Property 646 Ha. - 1,597 Acres, 3 b.r. brick veneer Homestead, Shearing shed
and yards, machinery shed/workshop, convenient central raceway, generally continuously
cropped, some spading, plus little clay spread.
* Sections 34 & 35, 943 Ha.(+ heritage) - 2,330 mostly clayed, majority clayed some
spading, approx.230 ha. Lucerne, 170 ha. Serradella. Warm healthy grazing, well fenced,
further access of Baan Hill Road. Serredella showing excellent results.
* "Baan Hill" approximately 776 Ha. - 1,917 Acres,(+ set aside) undulating warm veldt
grass based grazing, mains power to submersible, + solar submersible, shed. Cattle
yards with good access to Baan Hill Road, steel ramp, Stockman Pro Chute Crush, Calf
The Hayward Family came into the district over 100 years ago, and have embraced new technology and practices along the way, being some of the first to embrace minimum till, buying their own Claymate Spreader, then a Spader. They have always maintained an appropriate balance of livestock and cropping enterprises, taking out The Blue Ribbon twice for their 1st.X Ewe Lambs in Naracoorte, and now also having the largest commercial herd of Speckle Park Cattle in S.A.
This sale is a unique opportunity to acquire a extremely well balanced property with Scale, or Ideal size Lots in a reliable district, well managed and in great heart. We strongly recommend your inspection.
"Hayward Farms" is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest Closing at 2 p.m. on Thursday the 10th. of October 2019.
Inquires to Greg Window 0427 582177.