THE PROOF IS IN THE PADDOCK
- Approx 29 km NNE Bordertown, Red Bluff Rd & bitumen Emu Flat Rd to Keith.
- Great balance of grey/brown crab-hole country, red/brown loams, lighter loams mostly clayed or delved.
- Extensive Lucerne, Medic, Balansa & Veldt Grass – an excellent mix for cropping & grazing.
- 391,700 KL Water Licence No 7969 – provides excellent further irrigation options.
- Stand out substantial solid brick 4/5 br homestead set in delightful surrounds & 4 stand shearing shed.
- Sheep yards, lg imp & hay shedding, fertiliser, workshop & silos make an excellent complete mixed farm base.
- Run as a Merino breeding, Prime Lamb & Cropping operation.
LONG HISTORY OF GOOD INPUTS, TOP MANAGEMENT AND OUTSTANDING PRODUCTION MAKES “GADARA” A MUST INSPECT PROPERTY.
PRICE: $4.1 M Inc Water Licence 7969